Freitag, Mai 03, 2013

Hanneman


hatte sich gerade erst wieder gesundheitlich erholt, nachdem er offenbar von einer Spinne gebissen worden war. Das hätte ihn fast den Arm gekostet, weil er es versäumt hatte, sich rechtzeitig behandeln zu lassen. Möglicherweise habe der Spinnenbiss zum Leberversagen beigetragen, erklärte Robinson-Fitzgerald. Der Gitarrist habe gerade begonnen gehabt, Texte für ein neues Album zu schreiben.
---
Auch in der USA gibt es giftige Tiere. Klar. Aber die giftigsten Tiere sind in Australien.

Rainer


R.I.P 松本 Helmut Köllen R.I.P

 (2 March 1950 - 3 May 1977) was a German bass player and musician for the band Triumvirat.

Death

On 3 May 1977, Köllen died from carbon monoxide poisoning at the age of 27 while listening to some of the studio tracks in his car's cassette player while running the engine in his garage

Carbon monoxide (CO) is a colorless, odorless, and tasteless gas that is slightly lighter than air. It is toxic to humans and animals when encountered in higher concentrations, although it is also produced in normal animal metabolism in low quantities, and is thought to have some normal biological functions. In the atmosphere it is spatially variable, short lived, having a role in the formation of ground-level ozone.